lauantai 21. marraskuuta 2015

Week 12

Hi,
This has been again a crazy week.
On Monday we had two lecturers, Jaakko Alasaarela from ZEF Solutions Oy Camilla Tuominen from Emotion Tracker Oy. I wasn’t able to be present on the lecture but I heard they were so inspiring. Some of my friends said that Jaakko Alasaarela was one of the best lecturers during this course.


Wednesday we went with our group to the Taivas+Helvetti event, witch I wrote about in the previous blogpost.
After that we had a meting with our team to do the task related to thesis.

We also had a few meetings during the week to develop our ideas related to Taivas+Helvetti.


On Thursday two of our coaches lectured to us. One of the topics was SEO. Even though we have had a few lectures about this topic, I have learnt something new every time. For example this time I learnt about the differences of On-site SEO and Off-site SEO.


(http://www.mglmarketing.com/seo-search-engine-optimisation/)

-Nora


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti